1. Be responsible for overall HR Management, e.g. recruitment, employment relation, training and performance management.
2. Manage those entities’ employee total compensation program, ensuring its compliance with corporate guideline, aligned with the market and with the law, and Pay for Performance principle.
3. Ensure Corporate Performance management program consistent & continuous implementation in those sites, to meet global and regional direction and is responsive to local business need.
4. Ensure effective implementation of Company Ethics policies and code of conduct in those sites.
5. Develops and implements internal communication policies which ensure the timely and sufficient distribution of information to all employees and labor Unions.
6. Develop and align/Integrate overall HR processes, policies and programs for an efficient HR management in these sites, in coordination with corporate and/or regional guidelines.
7. Ensure all corporate HR process including MyCMS and P1/2/3 database accurately implemented without data error.
8. Core HR team member. Maxim insourcing project. Ensure a smooth and speedy talent acquisition and legal compliance in this process, works with project team in Maxim talent transition plan and implement it effectively; reviews existing HR policy and procedures to ensure it meets the new business and organization requirement
9. Provide indispensable efforts to support company’s lean and restructure project.
1 Bachelor degree with 8 yrs above HR management experience in multinational companies.
2 Experienced in manufacturing environment and skilled in handling labor issue in factory environment. Automotive industry is preferred.
3 Experienced in general Human Resources management with specific expertise in recruitment, training, and employee relations. Must have the ability to quickly and easily develop relationships with employees and management.
4 Experiences on plant expansion, is preferred. Profound knowledge in employment ordinance and employment related legislation in those locations.
5 Good business acumen, resourceful and problem solving skills.
6. Excellent verbal and written English communication skills required.